Per the Imperial Decree for Customs and Ceremonies the following ceremonies are approved by the Emperor of the Sith Imperium: Citizenship, Darth Trial, Knighting and Council Promotion. These are the ceremonies which will be covered by this page.
Citizenship Ceremony Edit
The Citizenship Ceremony will be conducted any time a member joins the Sith Imperium (with the exception of Mandalorians.)
The Citizenship Ceremony can be conducted by any officer of the Sith Imperium (Praetor, Imperator, or Emperor).
The Ceremony shall be conducted as follows:
1. The new member(s) should kneel (sit if F2P) before the officiating officer. In a line, side by side, if more than one.
2. The officiating officer will ask each prospective citizen the following question: "Will you follow me into fire, into darkness, into death?"
3. The prospective citizen will answer in the affirmative or be denied citizenship.
4. The officiating officer will ask each prospective citizen the following question: "Do you swear undying allegiance to His Supreme Majesty, Darth Arestenax of the House Roderick, First of his name, the Just and Risen, Lord Emperor of the Sith Imperium, Supreme Lord of the One Sith, Supreme Mystic of Voss, Conqueror of the Six Sectors and Protector of the Indrexu Spiral.?"
5. The prospective citizen will answer in the affirmative or be denied citizenship.
6. The officiating officer would then say: "Then rise, (insert name or names), citizen of the Sith Imperium. They will be then be given the member note entry "AS0" and assigned to the Sith Imperium Secondary Academy.
Choosing Ceremony Edit
The Choosing Ceremony will be undertaken by Sith apprentices who have been deemed worthy of the title "Lord" by their masters.
It will be undertaken by the Sovereign or the Will (Voice, Hands, or Wrath). It should be done at the Basillica at the Voss-Ka Healing Shrine, or another pre-approved Healing Shrine.
- The apprentice(s) should kneel before the Officiating Officer.
- The Officiating Officer says, "Today we are gathered so that the one(s) before me can declare the way in which they will serve our sovereign. We are One Sith! One People, united under One Supreme Lord - this is our strength. You must choose your caste, which determines your role in our Master's Design. Should your calling be as an Executor, you will be the muscle, the warriors of the Imperium. Should your calling be Quaestor, you shall be the backbone, the builders of the Imperium - builders of cities, alliances, or education. And Should your calling be Inquisitor, you will be the mind, a thinker in service to the Imperium - be that in the gathering of delicate information, the discovery of new technologies, or the exploration of the Force's mystery. Today you shall choose - but do so wisely. Only death, dishonor, or ascendancy shall free you from this decision."
- The Officiating Officer will call up [one of] the person(s) undergoing the ceremony and emote handing them a poison, then ordering them into the chamber (inside the pyramid on the Healing Shrine).
- The Officiating Officer says, "For us to know the truth of your heart, it must be laid bare - we must break down all layers and facades, distill you down and purify you with pain. Only then, at the brink of death, can we know the truth of you."
- The Officiating Officer will point and the person undergoing the ceremony, the Chooser, with emote immense pain and screams. Sith Sorcerers will begin casting Lightning Storm on the Chooser and continue until commanded by the Officiating Officer to halt.
- The Chooser will emote immense pain until they are at their breaking point, and then emote a dramatic yelling of the caste they want to join. They will then fall to their knees or faint.
- The Officiator will wait a moment before commanding the Sorcerers to stop the lightning.
- The Officiator will call to the Chooser and command them to rise, saying, "Rise, Lord [name] of the [chosen ministry]."
- The Officiator will then either move on to the next Chooser and begin again, or, if it is a Solo ceremony, dismiss the new Lord.
Graduation Ceremony Edit
The Graduation Ceremony can be carried out by the Emperor or his Voice, the Headmaster of the Academy or the Deputy Headmaster.
The Graduation ceremony has four levels of participants: Officiator, Commencement Speaker, Graduate, Spectator.
The Officiator is the Emperor, Voice, Headmaster or Deputy Headmaster who runs the ceremony.
The Commencement Speaker is the special guest who will give the commencement speech.
Graduates are the eligible students who will be assigned masters, ranks and/or roles in the Imperium.
Spectators are all online guild members. Graduations are official functions of the guilds.
Before conducting a graduation ceremony, the Headmaster must confer with each student and get an idea of where and with who the students will be assigned. Ministry leaders who want recruits should talk to individual students as they go through the academy. The students will ultimately decide their careers but their masters are assigned by the Headmaster and the Emperor or his designee.
The Headmaster will bring the list of graduating students and their prospective assignments to the Emperor or his designee and they will agree on the list before scheduling the graduation.
At the graduation citizens will be summoned to the auditorium of the Sith Imperium Secondary Academy. Students will sit in the chairs facing the throne, spectators will sit in the chairs on the sides. The highest ranking member of the Imperium present for the graduation will be the Commencement speaker unless they assign another person to do the honors.
The Officiator will call the meeting to order and say: "We gather here, today, in the name of the Emperor to honor the graduates of the Sith Imperium Secondary Academy. Graduates, rise"
Officiator will wait for the candidates to rise.
"You came to this academy untested, unproven but the knowledge you have gained here will help you better serve your Emperor. Before we begin I must ask you, do you still honor the oath you swore as citizen of the Imperium?"
The students will answer in the affirmative or be denied assignments and face potential expulsion.
The Officiator will then say: "Then be seated, I present to you, your commencement speaker: (name and title)
All citizens in attendance will clap for the commencement speaker.
The Commencement speaker will give brief remarks of their choosing. The theme should be service to the Imperium, unity, loyalty and/or strength during troubling times ahead.
All citizens will clap for the commencement speaker.
The Officiator will then call the candidates up one by one. They will kneel before the officiator where the officiator will say:
"Congratulations (acolyte for Sith, student for non-sith), you have passed the tests and trials of this academy. You will henceforth be a full and faithful citizen of the Sith Imperium. You will be assigned to (name of master for sith, name of commander for non-sith). Rise, take your seat and report to your master as soon as they are available after this ceremony."
The officiator will do the same until done with graduates.
At the end the officiator will say:
The officiator will wait for them to rise.
"Graduates, Serve your Emperor, Bring Glory to your Imperium and may the Force ever serve us!"
Everyone will say "So say we all" after everyone says that everyone claps and the ceremony is adjouned.
Darth Trial Edit
For the Darth Trial refer to our main page: >>>CLICK HERE<<<
The Knighting ceremony can only be carried out by the Emperor. The Imperial Regent or an Empress may conduct the ceremony with expressed permission of the Emperor. The ceremony will be conducted as follows:
1. An attendant, often Protocol Droid D4-R9 will summon the prospective knights to kneel before their sovereign.
2. The sovereign will say the following: "The Knights of the Imperium are the most elite force in the Sith Imperium. Nominated by knights and hand picked by the sovereign knights represent an extension of the Sovereign and are charged with the protection of the Sovereign and the Imperial Family. Membership in the knights are for life and only death or dishonor shall separate you from service. Knights may be called to give their lives for the Imperial Family and to carry out some of the most dangerous missions in the Imperium. Knowing this, do you accept this honor?"
3. The prospective knight will answer in the affirmative or be denied knighthood.
4. The sovereign will then say the following: "The hear this oath: Be without weakness in the face of your enemies, Be faithful in both word and deed, Never hesitate to follow me into the flames, Serve me and my Imperium without hesitation, Never give us reason to doubt your fidelity and be ready to lay down your life should you falter. This is your oath."
5. The sovereign will emote slapping the prospective knight with immense force and say "And this is so your remember it."
6. The prospective knight will emote a response to the slap.
7. The sovereign will then say: Rise, (insert name), Knight of the Imperium.
8. The knight, if assigned to a uniformed detail would be given a set of the uniform.
Council Promotion Edit
Council Promotions can only be conducted by the Sovereign or in absence of the Sovereign, the Imperial Consort and will be conducted at a meeting of the Council assembled:
1. An attendant will summon the prospective council member to stand in the center of the room.
2. The prospective council member will be commanded to kneel before his/her sovereign.
3. The sovereign will rise from his throne and say:
To all present, behold Our decree. Know ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and ability of (insert name) We do appoint this citizen a Dark (High if non-sith) Councilor of the Sith Imperium to rank as such from this day forward.
This appointee will carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing all manner of things thereunto pertaining and We do strictly require all citizens of lesser station to render obedience to appropriate orders. This appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by superiors acting according to the commandments, decrees and laws governing the discipline of the Sith Imperium.Given under Our hand, We, Darth Salvatus, Emperor of the Sith Imperium, Dark Overlord of the Sith, Supreme Mystic of Voss, Protector of the Six Sectors and Duke of the Imperial House Roderick of Alderaan.
Now rise (insert name and title), and take your place amongst your peers.