The goal of the Imperium was to reach Amgarrak, the legendary holy world and sanctuary for the Sith as mentioned by Marka Ragnos in many of his ancient texts. The reason for the retreat was due to the Imperium's belief that Vitiate 's Sith Empire was doomed to die in the flames of its war with the Galactic Republic and that in order to save everything the Imperium cherishes, it must flee to Amgarrak and build up its strength to one day return and wage war against the Republic anew.
The Imperium eventually settled on Amgarrak and grew in strength and power but with the disappearance and presumptive death of Emperor Keine, Amgarrak was destroyed by Darth Nostrem of the Dread Masters . The Imperium under the leadership of Emperor Willerick (later known as Darth Arestenax) and she who must not be named searched the galaxy, eventually settling on Voss , making the Tower of Prophecy their palace and Voss-Ka their capitol city. She who must not be named later abdicated her role.
The Sith Imperium rose to command six galactic sectors at its peak; but internal conflict and the sudden war with the Eternal Empire led to the collapse of the Sith Imperium and its territory while it was under the rule of Darth Kharia, Arestenax's granddaughter. For a short time, the Sith Imperium and its One Sith Order lived in the shadows, with Kharia having sacrificed herself to resurrect their former ruler Darth Arestenax. They gathered the remains of their forces and went into the Indrexu Spiral, stumbling across a small empire of Sith outcasts and subjugating them. In the end the Eternal Empire descended upon the Sith Imperium but Darth Arestenax conjured one final escape: The Great Transference.
The Subjugation of Voss
It is unknown why the Voss welcomed the Imperium to their world and now serve the Imperial Family. What is clear is that then-Lord Emperor Arestenax is responsible for the events which led to the Imperium settling on Voss. It is believed that the Emperor and the Imperium's rule over Voss was forseen by the Voss
Mystics which have always been known to come true. There is speculation that the Lord Emperor Arestenax, whose power was unmeasured, may have been able to manipulate the vision of the Voss's mystics but such a manipulation is unheard of and would require a connection to the force that is unrivalled. There were no witnesses to the meeting between the Lord Emperor Arestenax and the Voss Mystics, all that is known is that a vision was involved, and that the Mystics welcomed the Imperium to settle and rule Voss without resistance. The rest is a closely guarded mystery.
A New Beginning
The Eternal Empire, the once dominant power in the universe, is now being challenged by the alliance. After destroying the sky-fortress above Voss, Empress Vaylin decided to wipe out everything on the planet. As the Wall collapsed around them, the Eternal Empire began their final push to wipe the Sith Imperium from the galaxy.
In one final act, the Lord Emperor Arestenax demonstrated a power never before seen in the universe. Using the teachings of an old friend, a vergence in the Force and his own immense will he transferred the spirits of the Imperium into another universe. This Great Transferrence transported the citizens of the Imperium into a new reality, where the Imperium had not existed. There, citizens find themselves drawn to a hidden base in the Unknown Regions where the Sith Imperium prepares to build an Empire to last the ages.
At present the Sith Imperium is nestled in the Unknown Regions in control of three systems: The Ry System, the Ikon System and the Solaria System.
Recovering from the Great Transferrence, Lord Emperor Arestenax, Darth Vindictiva and a legion of knights travelled aboard the Sovereign. The Force called Arestenax's attention to a lush medium sized world named Solaria. There, Knight survey teams found that the world was abundant in local fauna but also hosted a small population of denizens from the Known Galaxy that fled during the war with the Eternal Empire. Among those denizens were Humans, Rishi, Selkath, Voss, Trandoshan, Sith, and many more. The Imperium quickly established a settlement and took control of the lawless planet.
After some research it became apparent that Solaria is an artificial world constructed by an ancient race, likely the Celestials, the Kwa or the Gree. The Imperium now works to discover the secrets of this mysterious would where they have now settled their government.
Sovereigns of the Sith Imperium
- Emperor Keine Septus alongside Empress Morgaana
- Emperor Wrain Septus alongside Empress Morgaana
- Lord Emperor Arestenax the Just (born Willerick Roderick) alongside Lord Empress S'rahnia*
- Emperor Salvatus alongside Empress Candicia
- Lord Empress Kharia
- Lord Emperor Arestenax the Just and Risen.
(*Willerick initially ruled alongside she who must not be named who later abdicated her role; he then married Morgaana, who also abdicated)
Sovereigns since the New Beginning:
- Lord Emperor Arestenax the the Just and Risen.
The Imperial Family
Darth Arestenax rules the Sith Imperium. The Imperial Family comprises of the members of the House Roderick who are of the line of Darth Arestenax, and their families.
- His Supreme Majesty, Darth Arestenax of the House Roderick, the first of his name, the Just and Risen, Lord Emperor of the Sith Imperium, Incarnate, Supreme Lord of the One Sith, Supreme Mystic of Voss, the Breaker of Chains and Protector of the Realm.
- Her Eminence, Incarnate Bhula, the Risen Dark Divine, Imperial Consort, Prophetess of the Dark Divines.
- Her Imperial Highness, Darth Vindictiva of the Houses Roderick, Baliss and Shay, the Risen, Voice of the Lord Emperor, Crowned Princess of the Sith Imperium, Dark Lord of the One Sith, Grand Duchess of House Roderick, Countess of Shay and Dread Master Emeritus (Chief Executive Officer of Roderick Corps).
- His Imperial Highness, Prince Zendrasa of the Houses Roderick and Shay, Prince of the Sith Imperium, Shadow Hand to Darth Arestenax, Lord of the Sith, and Commander of the Sith Stalkers.
- His Grace, Darth Andrekios of the Houses Roderick and Shay, Prince of the Sith Imperium, Dark Lord of the Sith, Chief General of the Imperium Army and Count of Shay.
The Hand of the Lord Emperor
The Hand of the Lord Emperor is the principle adviser to the sovereign and leader of the Praetorian Council. In authority, the Hand of the Lord Emperor is second only to the Sovereign and the heirs in the direct line to the throne.
Duties of the Hand include ruling in absence of the Sovereign and his heirs, acting as the principle enforce and executor of the sovereign's will and ensuring the Praetorian Council renders decisions effectively as well as generally ensuring compliance to the sovereign's command.
- His Honor, Darth Vaguest of the House Orion, Hand of the Lord Emperor, Heir to Tulak Horde, Blademaster, The Risen, Praetor of the Praetorian Council, Dark Lord of the Sith, and Minister of Science and Technology.
The Praetorian Council of the Sith Imperium
The Praetorian Council is a body whose number changes based on the will of the Lord Emperor. Praetors serve for four year terms (4 months IRL), though this process is suspended until such time as the new structure is more stable. The council is the legislative body of the Sith Imperium, though the Lord Emperor has complete right to decree laws, veto council decisions or refer matters to the council.
When the Lord Emperor is present the Council acts as advisors and functionaries of the Lord Emperor's will and serve at his pleasure.
Praetors usually represent a ministry of the Sith Imperium Government. The current Ministries are:
- The Ministry of State, Production and the Economy
- The Ministry of War
- The Ministry of Law and Justice
- The Ministry of Intelligence
- The Ministry of Religion, Education, Mysteries and Ancient Knowledge (REMAK)
- The Ministry of Science and Technology
The Current Members of the Praetorian Council, and their styles of address are:
- His Honor, Darth Vaguest of the House Orion, Hand of the Emperor, Heir to Tulak Horde, Blademaster, The Risen, Praetor of the Praetorian Council, Dark Lord of the Sith, and Minister of Science and Technology.
- Her Honor, Darth Azu'lae of Clan Vizla, Praetor of the Praetorian Council, Dark Lord of the Sith, Chief Supreme Judicator of the Sith Imperium, Minister of Law and Justice, Grand Master of the Knights of the Praetorium and Mando'ade Alor of Clan Vizla.
- Her Honor, Darth Andrann, Praetor of the Praetorian Council, Dark Lord of the Sith, Prelatess of the One Sith Order, Headmistress of the Sith Imperium Academy and Minister of Religion, Education, Mysteries and Ancient Knowledge
- Her Honor, Darth Verrgerre, Praetor of the Praetorian Council, Dark Lord of the Sith, Chairwoman of the Joint Chiefs of the Sith Imperium Military, and Minister of War.
- His Honor, Darth Veldarius of House Imperior, Praetor of the Praetorian Council, Dark Lord of the Sith, Minister for State, Production and the Economy.
- Her Honor, Xiah Mal, Praetor of the Sith Imperium and Minister of Intelligence
The Knights of the Praetorium
Main Article: Knights of the Imperium .
Established by Emperor Willerick I, the Knights of the Praetorium are a group of the Imperium's most decorated force-users and military. Entrance into the Knighthood is among one of the highest honors that can be bestowed. Knights are hand-picked by the Imperial Family and are responsible for the protection of the Imperial Family as well as the Praetorian Council.
Also known as the Imperial Knighthood or the Praetorian Guard, the Knights of the Praetorium are commanded by its Grand Master, currently Darth Azu'lae, and divided into details led by Knight Captains. The Grand Master is responsible for the overall command of the knighthood and the issuing of special operations orders as commander of the knights not assigned to guardian details.
Operations carried out by a Knight of the Praetorium are considered to have the authority of the Lord Emperor.
Shadow Hand is the title for an Apprentice to the Supreme Lord. Shadow Hands are the exception to the rule that Darth's may not be Apprentices as they serve the highest ranking member of the Imperium.
Though apprentices, Shadow Hands are highly respected and revered as it is assumed that their missions are issued from the Supreme Lord themself.
The current Shadow Hands are:
Prince Zendrasa of House Roderick
The Imperium and the Praetorium
The Sith Imperium's government revolves around two major concepts: Imperium and Praetorium.
The Imperium is the dignified, the Praetorium is the efficient.
The Imperium refers to the absolute power of the Sovereign, and the sovereignty of the realm. The Lord Emperor and the Sith Religion represent Imperium.
The Praetorium refers to the absolute necessity of government and the execution and administration of the vital tasks necessary to maintain the an ordered society. The Praetorian Council, the Knights of the Praetorium and the Ministry represent the Praetorium.
The Imperium of the Realm reigns, while the Praetorium of the Realm administer and execute.
The Law of the Imperium
Upon the ascension of Emperor Willerick, now Lord Emperor Arestenax and the first to be sole ruler of the Imperium, it was decided that the law of the Imperium must be clarified. As such, the Emperor declared that adherence to the One Sith Code was not enough to serve as the sole law of the Imperium. The Emperor issued the following commandments which serve as the foundation of Imperial Law:
1. Maintain the Supreme Lord's Order (High Crime - Treason):
The Sith Imperium is ruled by it's sovereign and Sith'ari; his word is law.
The Knights of the Praetorium are the Guardians of the Sovereign, the Imperial Family and the Praetorian Council.
2. Honor the Sovereign's Philosophy (High Crime - Heresy):
We are the the followers of the Sith Code and enemies of Jedi Heresy. We are One Sith, in mind, body and force. Passion is our guide, power is our tool, strength is our weapon and victory is our goal. To strike against our own is to strike against ourselves.
3. Follow the Sovereign's Plan (Misdemeanor - Dereliction of Duty)
The Imperium's mandate is to expand, perfect and where necessary conquer.
4. Keep the Sovereign's Peace (The high crime Murder, and misdemeanor Disturbing the Peace)
We embrace diversity and all forms of passion and we oppose indiscriminate slaughter.
We serve the Imperium: divisions, politics and intrigue must only exist when in support of the Imperium and its goals.
5. Protect the Imperium's Resources (Misdeamenors of Theft and Tax Evasion)
The Sovereign is the guardian of the Imperium's treasury and our shared resources.
All financial transactions occur only with the Sovereign's authority and all physical transactions of Imperium Property must be with the consent of a member of the High Council.
Citizens with the means to contribute should contribute as is their duty and the Supreme Lord's command.
6. Defend the Sovereign's Realm (Misdemeanor - Cowardice in the face of the enemy)
Our worlds and other Imperium Territories are to be defended with our lives.
7. Respect the Sovereign's Diplomacy (Misdemeanor - Violation of Treaty)
The Sovereign may make alliances to expand the Imperium's power and standing. Those Alliances are to be honored.
8. Remember the Sovereign's Covenant (No offense described)
The Sovereign is duty bound to rule to the benefit of the citizens of the Imperium. As citizens serve the Sovereign, he serves the Imperium and must rule with wisdom and justice in mind.
9. Obey the Sovereign's Law (Consequence prescribed)
All Citizens are bound by this law, those who stand against this order shall be judged according to the will of the Sovereign.
Imperium Public Law (IPL) 1-1 - Trial by Tribunal, Combat and Admissions of Guilt.
Imperium citizens who are charged with a crime have the right to be presented with their choice of the following options: (a) Admission of Guilt; (b) Trial by Tribunal; and (c) Trial by combat.
When a charge is presented to the Supreme Lord or the head of the Ministry of Law and Justice either will hold a preliminary hearing for the defendant to choose his options and choose
IPL 1-1 Subsection (a) - Admission of Guilt
Should a citizen choose to admit their guilt to a crime and beg for mercy they may (at the discretion of the presiding officer) be granted the lessor punishment required for their level of crime.
For high crimes the lesser punishment is: Demotion and Fine of 10k Credits.
For misdemeanors the lesser punishment is: a fine of 1k Credits.
The presiding officer may also opt to have the guilty party undergo a trial by combat to fight for the lesser punishment.
IPL 1-1 Subsection (b) - Trial by Tribunal.
Should a citizen choose to be tried by tribunal the following shall occur:
The Sovereign, the Head of the Ministry of Law and Justice or the Supreme Lord's designee shall hold a hearing when enough members are present for the trial. For the purposes of the trial at least five members need to be present (three judges, the prosecution and the defense).
The Sovereign, the Head of the Ministry of Law and Justice or the Sovereign's designee shall serve as the impartial chief judge of the tribunal as well as choose the prosecutor. The prosecution will choose one associate judge and the defense will choose the other. The judges if possible should not be partial or connected to the crime. If it is impossible to assign three impartial judges the prosecution and defense can object to replace any of the two associate judge but not the chief judge. Should there be no one available to replace the two associate judges the prosecution or defense can object and request a single judge, the chief judge to preside over the trial.
The Trial will be conducted as follows:
1. The Prosecution will present it's case and call it's witnesses. The defense may object to facts that are not in evidence, leading questions and/or things that seem procedurally inappropriate. All witnesses called by the prosecution will be first questioned by the prosecutor, then the defendant, and finally the judges. When the prosecution has no more witnesses they will give their final remarks and rest their case.
2. The defendant will present his or her rebuttal and call witnesses. The prosecution may object to facts not in evidence, leading questions and/or things that seem procedurally inappropriate. All witnesses called by the defense will be first questioned by the prosecutor, then the defendant, and finally the judges. When the defense has no more witnesses they will give their final remarks and close their case.
3. When an objection is presented the chief judge will decide whether to sustain the objection or overrule and give his ruling on the matter. Should the associate judges disagree they should side bar with the chief judge who will consider their objection and either restate his ruling or reverse it.
4. When the prosecution and defense rest their case the judges shall leave the chamber to deliberate in private. For high crimes the judges must be unanimous to find the defendant guilty. For misdemeanors two of the three judges is sufficient to find the defendant guilty. The penalties for high crimes may be: death by saber or sarlacc, exile, or demotion AND fine of 10k credits. For misdemeanors the penalties may be: demotion and/or fine of not more than 10k credits and not less than 1k.
5. Should the ruling and sentencing be carried out by a designee of the Supreme Lord, the defense may appeal the ruling to the head of the Ministry of Law and Justice. Subsequently the defense may appeal a ruling of the head of the Ministry of Law and Justice to the Supreme Lord. The Supreme Lord's ruling, however, is always final regardless of whether or not his court is the first trial.
IPL 1-1 Subsection (c) Trial by Combat.
Should a citizen choose trial by combat, the presiding officer whether the Supreme Lord, the head of the Ministry of Law and Justice or the Supreme Lord's designee will assign a citizen of sufficient rank and level to try the defendant. That individual should be close to the defendant's level no greater or less than two levels.
A trial by combat is an admission of guilt and is simply an attempt to earn a lesser punishment. The victor of a trial by combat will be granted the lowest punish possible if he or she is the victor in honorable combat. Should the defendant lose he will be given the highest punishment possible persuant to the Supreme Lord's law.
A trial by combat must have a judge present as well as a witness to the proceeding. Upon the completion of the battle, the judge will give either the maximum or minimum punishment depending on the result of the battle. Trials by combat cannot be appealed.
IPL 1-1 Subsection (d) Sovereign's right.
On all punishments the sovereign reserves the right to suspend, lessen the punishment or pardon the guilty party.
Imperium Public Law (IPL) 1-2 - Repeat Offenders - Three Strikes Law
Should a citizen commit and be found guilty of three misdemeanors, upon the consideration of a subsequent misdemeanor, a tribunal may consider treating the offense as a "high crime" and can impose penalties described for "high crimes" in IPL 1-1 (b) para. 7.
Imperium Public Law (IPL) 1-3 - The Zetera Exile and Treason Law
The speaking of the name of "Dhani Zetera" or "Dhanilich" shall be a misdemeanor offense and subject to penalty per the finding and sentencing laws referred to in (IPL) 1-1(a),(b),(c) and (d).
Additionally, Clan Zeron is declared disbanded and any activities in relation to this clan are illegal.
Citizens who harbor or give aid and comfort to enemies of the Imperium shall be guilty of treason and be subject to penalty per the finding and sentencing laws referred to in (IPL) 1-1(a),(b),(c) and (d).
Imperium Public Law (IPL) 2-1 - The Territory Act of Arestenax I
The Sith Imperium claims sole sovereignty over all six galactic sectors galactic south of Vaiken Station and galactic north of Nar Shadaa.
Imperium Public Law (IPL) 3-1 - The Tax Act
Per the Fifth Commandment, all citizens must pay taxes and contribute to the treasury of the realm. All operations (pvp and pve, FP, Ops, Dailies, Weeklies) conducted in a group with the Guild shall be taxed at 1/3 of the income from said operation.
The One Sith Code
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, We gain strength.
Through strength, We gain power.
Through power, We gain victory.
Through victory, Our chains are broken.
The Force shall set us free.
Former Territories and Outposts of the Sith Imperium
- New Amgarrak
- Varkion III
- Azria Prime
- Two offices on Korriban.
- Baliss (Roderick) Estate on Alderaan
- Orion IV
Current Territories and Outposts after the New Beginning